THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Something I made

I am not going to say much today, since i just spent most of my day making this blog. But I wanted to post something that I made. I really like it and I think that everyone else will like it too.


I will be posting more soon so keep an eye out. Also, I am reading the books on the books list on the page. I will be posting book reviews as I finish them. What I like about the book I am reading now (The five love languages) is that it talks about how to make long term relationships and marriages last beyond that stars in the eyes phase and it tells you what that phase really is. It's kinda stuff that we already learned over time and a lot of struggles. But It's got a new insight on things that we had no words to explain before. So I really like that book. It's easy to read too. Not too long. Each Chapter is only a few pages long so you can easily read a chapter per night before bed and it's not hard to find somewhere to stop at. I hope everyone has a great week. See ya tomorrow.

0 comments: